Have You Suffered a Spinal Injury? Know Your Rights.
Personal injuries can occur just about anywhere, at any time: at home, at work, while running errands, while driving, and so on. We always hope for the best outcome of every accident, but there are times when injuries happen that are extremely severe. Spinal injuries are one such type.
Thankfully, the expert personal injury attorneys at Albers & Associates are here for you in your time of need and can handle the legal aspects of your injury.
A spinal injury is a very serious one that must be tended to right away. If you suffer this type of injury, no matter the cause or location, you must seek out medical attention immediately, or call out to someone nearby to do so for you if you are unable. Make sure that you tend to the injury itself first, and once you’ve recovered, you can focus on seeking the compensation you deserve.
What Types of Compensation Are Available to Me?
Spinal cord injuries are among some of the most damaging to the human body and should never be taken lightly. These injuries often cause paralyzation and can lead to thousands of dollars worth of medical bills. Furthermore, an injury like this can severely impact your ability to work and complete daily activities.
Working with an experienced Maryland personal injury lawyer is the best way to ensure that the party liable for your injury is held as such and will compensate you for any or all of the following:
- Medical procedures
- Doctors visits
- Physical Therapy
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Lost earning capacity
- Loss of wages (including future wages)
How Does the Personal Injury Case Process Go?
In Maryland, personal injury cases are long and lengthy, and it can be nearly impossible to go through it on your own. To make this process as easy as possible, you should work with a professional Maryland personal injury attorney. In order to help you understand the process, here’s a brief outline of what to expect:
- The first thing you will need to do is meet with a Maryland personal injury lawyer, where you will discuss with them the details of your injury.
- Next is the Discovery Phase, where the bulk of your case will be put together. Here, your attorney will gather all information needed to form a solid case.
- Once the case has been prepared, you and your lawyer will attempt to find pre-trial resolutions (a settlement).
- If a settlement cannot be reached, meaning you are not satisfied with the compensation offered by the party liable for your spinal injury, the case will go to trial.
Work With a Professional Personal Injury Attorney
Ross W. Albers has been providing personal injury attorney services to Maryland for years, and he, along with his peers at Albers & Associates, has the experience necessary to win your case. Don’t let a spinal injury define you, and don’t let this accident ruin the rest of your life. We can get you the compensation you need to maintain as healthy of a life as possible after your severe injury.
Give Albers & Associates a call today at (443) 665-8030 to schedule your free consultation. Our team of Maryland personal injury lawyers is standing by and they would be happy to help you in any way they can. We’re on your side!