Rated on Google

Medical treatment after my car accident

If you have been injured in a car accident, then you may have gone to the emergency room.  The ER will take X-rays, provide medicine and tell you to follow up with your primary care physician.

Unfortunately, a primary care doctor is a not a car accident injury specialist.  They likely will tell you to rest, take Motrin, and follow up two weeks later.  If you have suffered soft tissue car accident injuries, then you may want to see a chiropractor and physical therapist.

Seek chiropractic and physical therapy treatment

A chiropractor is trained to treat soft tissue injuries. An automobile accident is a traumatic experience.  Your body goes into defense mode and masks the pain.  So, you may feel fine one day, but the next day you feel pain.

Chiropractors and physical therapists are trained in reducing pain, preventing further damage, and restoring our mobility.

Reduction of pain

When an accident occurs your joints, muscle, and tendons become inflamed.  Whiplash is the most common injury. A chiropractor can help treat and resolve your pain.

Preventing Further Damage

Chiropractic therapy can reduce damage by strengthening and stabilizing your spine and neck.  You’re more vulnerable to another injury after a car accident because your muscles are damaged.

Restoring Mobility

Soreness is a common complaint after a car accident.  A chiropractor can help restore your mobility and get you active again.

Call the Law Office of Ross W. Albers for a Free Consultation

If you are concerned that the insurance company is taking advantage of you, then do not hesitate to contact the Law Office of Ross W. Albers to discuss your automobile accident case.  We help our clients through all the phases of the claim and litigation process, including dealing with the insurance company.  Contact our office today for a free consultation.