Maryland Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Our attorneys represent clients on a broad spectrum of commercial real estate issues. Among other things, we advise and protect our clients in purchasing or selling real estate, negotiating and drafting leases and subleases, and obtaining financing.
Our commercial real estate clients include small businesses, medical offices, real estate investors, and individuals. We are also available to represent property owners and businesses in making a property insurance claim.
Dedication to Results
Commercial real estate is a complex area of law that often requires the help of an experienced real estate attorney who will guide and assist you each step of the way. Our attorneys leverage their experience and knowledge to ensure that our clients’ interests are always protected.
Experience On Your Side
The experienced attorneys at the Law Office of Ross W. Albers, LLC are available to represent you in a wide variety of commercialreal estate transactions, including those related to:
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Buildings
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Condominiums
- Purchase and Sale of Mixed Use Buildings
- Purchase and Sale of Retail Properties
- Purchase and Sale of Apartment Buildings
- All Types of Leases & Subleases
- Landlord – Tenant Issues
- Co-Purchaser / Co-Ownership Agreements
- Financing and Refinancing
- Insurance Claims
- Investment in Commercial Real Estate
- Probate, Foreclosure & Short Sale Properties
- Transfer of Properties into Trusts or LLCs
- Representing Banks & Financial Institutions
- Representing Hard Money Lenders
- And more!
From your first consultation, through the end of your trial and beyond, The Law Offices of Ross W. Albers is there every step of the way. Our specialty is delivering you the best possible outcome for your case. Our services are second to none, and we serve clients throughout all of Maryland.
The Law Office of Ross W. Albers is conveniently located in Westminster, Columbia, and Frederick, Maryland, serving Carroll County, Howard County, Frederick County, and their surrounding areas. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation!