Law Office Newest Supporting Member of Maryland Chiropractic Association
This week the Law Office of Ross W. Albers became the newest supporting member of the Maryland Chiropractic Association.
The Maryland Chiropractic Association (MCA) is a professional organization dedicated to elevating the chiropractic profession by educating the public and advancing chiropractic care for the citizens of Maryland.
The Law Office of Ross W. Albers is a supporter of the MCA because many of auto accident, personal injury and workers compensation clients are treated by chiropractors throughout Maryland.
Benefits of joining the Maryland Chiropractic Association
In view of today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment, participation in organized chiropractic is essential for staying abreast of current issues and in positioning you and your practice for success. Every practicing doctor of chiropractic should be a member.
Additionally, attorneys should support this organization as our clients receive chiropractic care after for their injuries.
Joining the Maryland Chiropractic Association (MCA) allows you to take advantage of the following benefits:
- General membership receives two $50 coupon codes good for your attendance to MCA sponsored CE
- Year Following Graduation & DC Spouse of Member membership categories receive one $50 coupon code good for your attendance to MCA sponsored CE
- Listing in MCA Online Directory
- Subscription to bi-monthly newsletter, MCA Journal
- Reduced tuition to MCA CE
- Representation in Annapolis and before the Board of Examiners
- Access to the MCA Mentor Program
- Medicare/Medicaid information resource
- And we’re developing more. No chiropractor can afford not to have the MCA at work in Maryland.
Were You in a Car Accident in Maryland?
If you were in a car accident in Essex, Westminster, Columbia, or anywhere else in Maryland, then you need the help of an expert Maryland car accident attorney like Ross W. Albers. He can help defend you and your future. Injuries, lost wages, and the suffering that comes with a car accident doesn’t have to ruin your life. A trusted personal injury lawyer can help you get back on track.