Maryland Real Estate Attorney
Buying or selling real estate is never any easy process. From the mounds of papers and forms to the complex financial agreements; the amount of work is staggering. Not to mention all the legal jargon which complicates everything. As a Maryland real estate attorney, the Law Offices of Ross W. Albers has extensive experience in real estate legal services and can help you in this process however you need.
Dedication to Results
We focus on aggressive representation backed by quality research and years of industry experience. In other words, we’re dedicated to getting you the best possible result for your case or real estate deal. We know how important the result of this case can be to you, and we work diligently to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. From the moment we take your case, our Maryland real estate law firm will do everything possible to obtain a quick and favorable result.
Even the Most Complicated Real Estate Cases
The Law Offices of Ross W. Albers can help you with a variety of real estate legal services ranging from the simplest to the most complex. Our experience lies in the follow types of real estate law, but is not limited to:
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
Experience On Your Side
The Law Office of Ross W. Albers has dedicated and experienced Maryland real estate attorneys with extensive experience handling the following types of real estate cases:
- Due diligence for commercial and residential acquisitions
- Consulting and advisory services
- Real estate contract review, negotiation, and preparation
- Commercial tenant lease review, negotiation, and preparation
- Promissory note, mortgage, and deed of trust review and preparation
- Debt and equity financing litigation, foreclosures, and loan work-outs
- Real estate partnership and joint venture agreements
- Condominium and Housing Association document review, instrument drafting, and amendments
- Condominium governance and registration
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant representation
- Commission disputes and easement agreements
- Title litigation
From your consultation to your trial, to after the outcome of your case, The Law Offices of Ross W. Albers is there every step of the way. We will ensure the best possible outcome for your case. Our services are second to none, and we serve clients throughout all of Maryland.
The Law Office of Ross W. Albers is conveniently located in Westminster, Columbia, and Frederick Maryland, serving Carroll County, Howard County, Frederick County, and their surrounding areas.
Call 443-457-3890 to schedule a free home consultation. Weekend appointments are available.