Remember, just having one drink may put you at risk of a DUI.
Here are the top 5 signs you may be too drunk to drive:
- Poor muscle coordination
- Impaired perception
- Loss of concentration
- Short-term memory loss
- Loss of self-control, reasoning, judgment and memory
Drivers are beyond drunk when one or more of the following things occur:
- They are unable to walk in a straight line
- They cannot talk without slurring their speech
- Their reaction time is reduced
- They are unable to handle a car or brake properly
- They make turns with a wide radius or angle
- They straddle the center of a lane marker
- They appear to be drunk
- They almost strike an object or vehicle while drunk
- They drive at excessive speeds
- They follow cars too closely
Schedule a free DUI Lawyer Consultation to Discuss What Happens After a DUI Arrest in Maryland
During your free consultation, the Law Office of Ross W. Albers will review what happens after a DUI arrest in Maryland. You will discuss the facts, charges, MVA consequences and possible criminal penalties of your Maryland DUI case.
The Law Office of Ross W. Albers is a member of the National College for DUI Defense. Maryland DWI Lawyer Ross W. Albers was selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Criminal Defense: DUI.